That hike looked so much fun hope it was over flat ground...yea nice flat ground with no hills to climb (so jellous). I will try to make the next one. by the way ... when did you get such a big belly? hope it was just before I got mine. Did you catch any fish? there are fish here but I dont want to catch anything that swims in the water here.
2 Comments:
Where did you guys go? It looks like you had fun. We need to get together more often, I miss seeing you guys.
8:20 AM
That hike looked so much fun hope it was over flat ground...yea nice flat ground with no hills to climb (so jellous). I will try to make the next one. by the way ... when did you get such a big belly? hope it was just before I got mine. Did you catch any fish? there are fish here but I dont want to catch anything that swims in the water here.
10:33 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home