posted by Dougal's at 8:05 PM
make sure you call when he gets his call!!!!! waiting for an update of more pictures! Terry
11:35 AM
I am super excited for Him, make sure you let us know when he gets his call!!! 272.1021
4:03 PM
Who said I was, I sure didn't. However...I will call you guys when I get it back.
7:52 PM
it says it on the blog!
9:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
make sure you call when he gets his call!!!!! waiting for an update of more pictures! Terry
11:35 AM
I am super excited for Him, make sure you let us know when he gets his call!!! 272.1021
4:03 PM
Who said I was, I sure didn't. However...I will call you guys when I get it back.
7:52 PM
it says it on the blog!
9:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home