posted by Dougal's at 1:14 PM
modern art of course! cute picture becky!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Keep the pictures coming. It's fun - someday I'll have to learn how to do it!
9:49 PM
Handy place to keep a binky. You never know when you'll need one when on a walk.
1:09 PM
So that is where marcella's binki went. I have been looking for that forever! :)
3:33 PM
Looking good, Becky!!
12:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
modern art of course! cute picture becky!! Looking forward to seeing you soon! Keep the pictures coming. It's fun - someday I'll have to learn how to do it!
9:49 PM
Handy place to keep a binky. You never know when you'll need one when on a walk.
1:09 PM
So that is where marcella's binki went. I have been looking for that forever! :)
3:33 PM
Looking good, Becky!!
12:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home