about the family

♥Anna♥
is 25 now and lives somewhere in lehi!
she is the oldest out of 5 she works at phone book directorys !

♥Isaac♥
is 23
he lives with some friends and is the second oldest !
he works at a landscaping place

♥Kaydee♥
is 21 and lives at home
she works at shark loans

♥Ben ♥
is 18 and still lives at home
ben goes to school at slcc (college)

♥Becky♥
is 13 and still lives at home!!! (duh)
she goes to school at bennion jr high (8th grade)
all these pictures were taken by Ben Dougal
...exept for his that was taken by Kaydee Dougal

1 Comments:
dear rebecca, I look at your blog site all the time ..was really surprised to see me on your site. I love the pictures of your family. p.s. I sure do love you granny robin
9:19 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home