Thanks again for having us over. wouldn't have been possible without you and your family. You guys all look great. All is well here. Same stuff. My surgery went well. I am home and enjoying 14 days of leave...Nan and the boys are doing great. All is well at Fort Carson. Until we meet again, Joel
3 Comments:
Great post - glad you are back up and working. How was the garage sale? Looks like everyone has been having fun. Love Terry
9:31 PM
Hey, Terry,
Thanks again for having us over. wouldn't have been possible without you and your family. You guys all look great. All is well here. Same stuff. My surgery went well. I am home and enjoying 14 days of leave...Nan and the boys are doing great. All is well at Fort Carson. Until we meet again,
Joel
10:58 AM
Debbie I tagged you, Check out my blog for the rules.
4:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home